About Madhatter Sri Lanka
THE MADHATTER (Pvt) Ltd Sri lanka was incorporated in the year 1984 For the purpose of manufacturing Millinery products & Garments.
Presently we are employing 175 people, and the factory is equipped with the latest machinery to make HEADWEAR such BRANDED BASEBALL CAPS, SUN VISORS, BUCKET HATS & TOTE BAGS and KNITTED GARMENTS
THE MADHATTER (Pvt) Ltd is a sister company of Lanka Mountcastle (Pvt) Ltd by far the largest value addition plant in Sri Lanka. . Items that are manufactured at our plant ranges from a basic to value added products offering Embroidery, Print & Garment Wash.
To compliment our head wear we also offer knitted T-Shirts for for both genders manufactured with imported or local fabric and accessories.
We have a fully equipped sample room with special machines and have the capability of offering design and product development.
Majority of our exports are to our customers in the United States of America and the balance to Europe and Australasia with a smaller volume to our corporate customers in Sri Lanka.
To achieve excellence, we will meet and beat the best international standards of Quality,Service and Value.
We aim to become a significant player in the international market for Caps and Hats We will achieve this by:
- Employing, training and developing people who share our vision to enable them to become a highly skilled, flexible team capable of optimizing the company’s performance.
- Developing long term partnerships with customers and suppliers who share our target of excellence. We define “excellence” as the best international standards of quality, service and value.
- Constantly looking for innovation in our product design, our operating systems and our way of doing business.
- Measuring our success as sustained growth to finance ongoing investment and ensure the continued development of the company.
- Respecting the environment and minimizing the impact of our operations on it.
- Placing employees’ safety and welfare at the core of our operations.
OUR QUALITY POLICY
Quality is the responsibility of every person in the organization, led by the management. It is the responsibility of management to provide the facilities, training and environment to encourage everyone to play their part fully and maximize their contribution